Where You Can Find Gambling and the Law® and other articles, presentations and interviews on gambling laws by Professor I. Nelson Rose:
- Gaming Law Review and Economics (Professor Rose is Editor-in-Chief Emeritus on the leading publication on gambling laws)
- American Casino Guide
- (BASIS) The Brief Addiction Science Information Source (The Division on Addictions at Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate) — Professor Rose is on the Editorial Board
- Bingo Bugle
- Casino City Times
- Center for Gaming Research (University of Nevada Las Vegas)
- iGaming Business
- International Masters of Gaming Law
- Poker Player
- The Strom Thurmond Institute of Government and Public Affairs (Clemson University) — Professor Rose is on the Board of Advisors
- Turnpike Sports® – Ep. 5 This week we interview internationally renowned #gambling #law expert I. Nelson Rose (www.gamblingandthelaw.com) to discuss the upcoming #NewJersey #sportsbetting case being heard in front of the #USSupremeCourt (#scotus) in early December. Listen at this link – https://lnkd.in/eDMY7hE
- CavinAyre.com: “I. Nelson Rose: Supreme Court ruling in favor of sports betting is close to unanimous” October 16, 2017.
- San Francisco NPR KQED Forum “Daily Fantasy Sports” December 2, 2015.
- FlopTurnRiver.com, “California Online Poker,” February 11, 2014.
- Fox News, January 12, 2014.
- U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, Hearing on Macau and Hong Kong, Washington, D.C., June 27, 2013.
- CalvinAyre.com, Part I: “Online Gaming in Nevada,” Part II, Part III. London June 20, 2013.
- Sportsbook Review.com (SBR), “Sportsbooks in NJ by 2013? Professor I. Nelson Rose’s take,” October 17, 2012.
- National Council of State Legislatures, August 8, 2012.
- Sportsbook Review.com (SBR), “Professor I. Nelson Rose interview on US gambling, Pt 1 and Pt 2,” July 5, 2012.
- Macau Business Daily,”Get Rid of the Junkets,” June 11, 2012.
- TDM Talk Show half hour interview Macau television May 31, 2012.
- Testimony U.S. Senate Indian Affairs Committee, 2/9/2012
- WBUR Boston’s NPR “States Look To Internet Casinos, Online Poker To Boost Revenue” posted 1/23/2012
- USPoker.com, Online Gaming 1/13/2012
- SBR and here on Department of Justice announcement 1/9/2012
Other Sources of Information on Gambling:
- Office of Problem Gambling, California Department of Public Health. — Professor Rose has been on the OPG’s California Task Force on Problem Gambling since 2005
- Arizona Office of Problem Gambling — Professor Rose was on the Advisory Board 2003-2005
- California Council on Problem Gambling — Professor Rose incorporated the Council, then-named the California Council on Compulsive Gambling, in 1986 and was its Vice President from 1986-1999.
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Council on Problem Gambling
- Responsible Gambling Council (Ontario)
- International Association of Gaming Advisors — Professor Rose is a member
- Gambling Laws in India
- Everything Gaming/Casino Law
News and General Information:
- Casino City Press
- Gambling Times
- Gaming Floor
- Rolling Good Times
- The Wagering Resource
- House of Cards Radio
- Compatible Poker
- (Casino City’s) iGaming News
- Gaming Intelligence
- The Poker Forum
- Two Plus Two
- Compatible Poker
- Poker News
- Poker Websites
Psychology of Gambling:
- Journal of Gambling Studies — Professor Rose is on the Editorial Board
- UCLA Gambling Studies Program
- Association of Racing Commissioners International
- California Bureau of Gambling Control, California Attorney General’s office (Originally Division of Gambling Control)
- California Gambling Control Commission — Professor Rose was on the CGCC’s California Gaming Policy Advisory Committee from 2002 – 2005.
- North American Association of Gaming Regulatory Agencies
- International Centre for Youth Gambling Problems and High-Risk Behaviors (Centre International d’étude sur le jeu et les comportements à risque chez les jeunes), McGill University — Professor Rose is on the Editorial Board
- University of Macau
- University of Nevada Reno’s Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming
- UNLV Gaming Studies Research Center
- Whittier Law School
Law and Legal Research: