- This event has passed.
National Council of Legislators from Gaming States Summer Meeting
July 12, 2023 - July 15, 2023
Registration is now open, and the agenda is posted for the National Council of Legislators from Gaming States (NCLGS) Summer Meeting. NCLGS is the only gaming conference in the United States that focuses on legislative decision-makers.
- When: July 12-15, 2023
- Where: Sheraton Denver Downtown (rooms will sell out, so early registration is encouraged)
The NCLGS semiannual meeting will Include:
- Over 40 gaming industry leader speakers
- Dozens of legislators, regulators, operators, suppliers, attorneys, lobbyists and media
- Critical discussions on all current aspects of regulated gaming
- Keynote addresses
- Legislative Committee sessions
- Two Masterclasses presented by the International Masters of Gaming Law
- Two evening networking receptions
In addition, Gaming Laboratories International will co-locate its Regulatory Roundtable with the NCLGS Summer Meeting, and the Sports Betting Regulators Association will hold a general session open to all attendees.
To review the agenda and register, click here.
Legislators and others seeking NCLGS membership information should contact Wayne Marlin at email@example.com.
NCLGS meetings are organized and produced by Spectrum Gaming Group, which serves as NCLGS Executive Director.